12V Vehicle Battery Monitor Via Bluetooth 4.0 Voltage Meter Tester w/ Auto Alarm
If you ever wanted an inexpensive and accurate way to test your battery voltage, log the usage and something that extremely easy to install then this is the tool for you. Check your parked up boat or caravan batteries without going outside, app can monitor multiple batteries (individual bluetooth modules required), receive notifications once a day on the condition (toggle on or off), use the log to determine a failing battery, especially handy if you have two installed and cant identify the issue.
- Receive notification of battery conditions when enter Bluetooth range
- Check vehicle cranking system automatically while engine is starting
- Check charging system (alternator)
- List the time of each driving
- Alert mobile phone if some data abnormal
- Short-circuit and reverse connection protection
- Data stored in battery monitor up to 35 days if out of sync
- Automatic synchronization when enter Bluetooth range
- Compatible with all 12-volt vehicle batteries
- Review historical data graphically
- Engine starting detect automatically
- Free app for both IOS & Android
- Average Current 1mA
- Input Voltage 6V-20V
- Operating Temperature -40??????90????/span>
- Short-Ciruit Protection Built in
- Reverse Connection Protection Built in
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Voltage Accuracy +-0.03V
- Bluetooth Name Battery Monitor
- Physical Dimensions 21 x 15 x 3cm
- App Keyword BM2
1 Year Warranty
- 1 x 12V Vehicle Battery Monitor
- 1 x Manual
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.